Monday, October 12, 2009

www.angellasant.com





As I have mentioned before I am now a licensed REALTOR. And on Saturday I became HUD certified, which means that I can show and bid on HUD owned homes. So if anyone wants a free list of HUD owned homes let me know and I will hook you up (even if you live in another state.)

Justin has been diligently working on putting my website together, and it is coming along beautifully. I am so lucky to have him to do that for me. While it is still in the making keep in mind that we will continually be working on improvements to the site. But feel free to check it out anytime that you want. www.angellasant.com

I am so excited to be working in the Real Estate field and look forward to the opportunity to share my knowledge and expertise with anyone who needs it, in Arizona or out. Just know that I can not represent you in another state.

3 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

It's coming together. I hope you guys are doing well.
Love you!

The Sants said...

Your website looks great! So do you!! :)

Debra said...

Where are the Halloween pictures???