Thursday, November 06, 2008

8 Things tag...

8 T.V. Shows I like... well Hero's, Survivor, The Amazing Race, Ghost Hunters, The Office, SNL, Ghost Whisper, Charmed reruns.

8 things I did yesterday... teach the kids school, go to Costco, go to Deseret Book, worked on preparing my Relief Society lesson, watched Emma My Story, folded laundry,  did dishes, helped the kids build some three dimensional wood puzzles.

8 things I am looking forward to... The boys being old enough and get along enough to leave them home alone for a couple of hours, Christmas, Spencer's Birthday (His baptism, and confirmation), Scout Camp next summer (three days to myself), well that's all I can think of.
 
8 things I wish for... my kids to not get into trouble at school, true family unity, company, the economy to bounce back, peace and harmony in my home, a self cleaning house (ok I stole that from Deb.), to be debt free, to be able to really travel.

8 people I tag... Denise Mangum, Nicole Sant, Jenny West, Jenny Needles,  and Steph Madden

3 comments:

Debra said...

well it's about time you posted something new...think jenny lynn and jenny kay both have done that on their blog already. i know i did. it is fun to learn new things about you, though.

Debra said...

oh...and i second the debt-free thing. drives me crazy!!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Yes, I have already done this one! Sorry Kid-O!
Funny, we all wish our homes would be clean and stay clean!!!