Thursday, January 28, 2010

THE PRINCIPLES LIST... MY BOYS!!!

Well, I just want to say that I am so proud of both of my boys. They both made the Principles list this last semester, for having straight A's. They are both thriving at school, and loving the learning aspect of it. I think homeschooling them for a year really helped them to have a greater respect for their teachers as well as for how much easier it is to work at school, versus home.

They are both getting a challenge at school, yet enjoying it. Spencer's teachers have learned that he learns differently, and they have learned that he learns quickly. So all in all they are doing great. And I am so proud of them.

3 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

MUCH better!
I am so happy for them! That is awesome.
They totally deserve a trip to UT!!

The Sants said...

Yea! That's so good to hear! Tell them congratulations from us! We need to come down soon.

Janeal and Brett said...

That is so awesome! I'm glad they are doing so well!