Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I have been slacking a lot when it comes to blogging lately. And I am sorry about that.

We are all doing well, here in Arizona. We love the winter's here, and after my trip to Salt Lake City, I don't want to move back there any time soon.

I am looking forward to the Holiday's and the Joy that comes from everyone you meet. This time of year I notice that more people are going out of their way to be nice to others, and that warms my heart to see. I would like to challenge everyone out there to do something nice for another person everyday, and see what comes from it. (I think you will be surprised how happy it makes you.)

With that said Happy Holiday's from our family to yours.

4 comments:

Debra said...

I've noticed that now that most of us are on Facebook, we are all a bit lax on our blogging! I don't even know if many people read mine anymore, but I am keeping it up. It is my journal!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I read blogs! NEVER STOP! It is like my newspaper....only with news of people that I really care about!

Anonymous said...

I love reading blogs too. I have been bad at even doing my own blogging lately but when I do I love it! Hope you had a good Christmas!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I hate to break it to you but Christmas is over.
Time for a new post!