Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Weekend!!!

Justin took this picture in Midway, UT. It was such a great photo I had to add it in here.
Amy is too funny! She made everyone laugh.
Spencer loved the easter egg hunt. We have missed it more years than not, so it was great to be there for it this year.
Spencer, a golfing frog, and Conrad in Midway Utah.
From left to right Casey, Denise, Bethine (aka mom), me (aka Angie, mom, chicken, that one red head), Lindsay (aka LOO), and Jenny. (And notice that I am not the shortest in the picture.)

Abby is soo cute. And isn't this what Easter is all about anyway. Kid's dressed up in easter best and looking for candy to eat that will get their clothes dirty.


Jenny can still do a toe touch... I know I am too old to do that!

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

That is a terrible picture of me. What got into me??????

Debra said...

I think it's cute, Jen!

You got some good shots, Angie. It was a great weekend, wasn't it? :)