Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spencer answers back!



Thanks to Jenny, who copied from Kristy, who copied from Ruthann, for this silly questionnaire.
Spencer answers back.

1.  What is something I always say to you?
How Cute!
2.  What is something Dad always says to you?
Something about me being a monkey.
3.  What makes me happy?
Privacy!
4.  What makes Dad happy?
His house.
5.  What makes me sad?
Opposite of Privacy.
6.  What makes Dad sad?
No house.
7.  How do I make you laugh?
You Don't!
8.  How does Dad make you laugh?
Sack me up in a blanket and toss me on the couch.
9.  What was I like as a child?
Focussed on your work.
10.  What was Dad like as a child?
Focussed on Computer Classes.
11.  How old am I?
38!  (OUCH!!!)
12  How old is Dad?
35!
13.  How tall am I?
Probably 5 feet.
14.  How tall is Dad?
7 feet.
15.  What is my favorite thing to do?
Blogging.
16.  What is Dad's favorite thing to do?
Doing his work!
17.  What do I do when you're not around?
I don't know!
18.  What does Dad do when you're not around?
?
19.  What am I good at?
Blogging.
20.  What is Dad good at?
Fixing Computers!
21.  What am I not very good at?
Video games!
22.  What is Dad not very good at?
I don't know!
23.  What do I do for a job?
Blog.
24.  What does Dad do for a job?
Work on computers.
25.  What is my favorite food?
Corn.
26.  What is Dad's favorite food?
Vegetables!
27.  What makes you proud of me?
Putting together our blog.
28.  What makes you proud of Dad?
Doing his job.
29.  If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Marian on Lego Indiana Jones.
30.  If Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Indiana Jones from Lego Indiana Jones.
31.  What do you and I do together?
Be a family
32.  What do you and Dad to together?
Play.
33.  How are you and me the same?
Our hair is the same.
34.  How are you and Dad the same?
We like jokes and we're funny.
35.  How are you and me different?
By our clothes.
36.  How are you and Dad different?
By our clothes.
37.  How do you know I love you?
Because you always say it!
38.  How do you know Dad loves you?
Plays with me.
39.  What do I like most about your dad?
I don't know!
40.  What does Dad like most about me?
I don't know.

Well I guess I am a lot older then I thought!  Most of these made me laugh... but others I half to admit made me a little sad.  

1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Awww, he is sweet. He loves his Mom and Dad very much.

Sounds like our boys are into the same video games and in turn so is their Dads!!!