Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

Just so everyone knows I HAVE BEEN BUSY!  I doubled my kids school work load in order to get them completed by the end of the year (or at least close to it).  Which means that instead of 4-5 hours of school a day we are doing more like 8 or 9.  And on top of that Justin in going to school full time and working full time.  So I am truly sorry I have not been posting as often as maybe I should.  

And on another note this last week a friend of mine passed away.  She was only 27 and had a massive heart attack in her sleep.  So I have been a little saddened on top of all of the work.  However, I now am more grateful to be alive and for all the opportunities that I have to spend with my boys.

I am truly grateful for all that I do have in my life, and all that I still have a chance to do.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Geez, that is crazy. I am so sorry for you and your friends family. That is terrible.

I hope everything evens out for you guys soon!