Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Thanksgiving What a Blast!!!



Thanksgiving day was crazy this year... we went to the Needles' for dinner and as of yet I still don't know how many people we crammed into that house but it was a lot.  We had David and his family, Tim and his family, Denise and her family, our family, Jake, Casey, Jenny and her family, and Lindsay with her family.  

It probably would have been a blast too, but I had a migraine that day so I spent the whole day hiding out in the dark.  



But that night a bunch of us went to see Twilight, and it was awesome.  (It is a chick flick though!)  I think this is one that I will have to buy when it comes out, m
ostly because that is the only way I will get Justin to watch it.







And on Friday morning I got up to go shopping with Crys-
tal, and on a dare from Casey did my hair in a mohawk... I still can't believe that I did it, but it was funny just to see Justin's
 reaction to it if nothing else came of it that was worth a million bucks. :-)


2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I love this post. Even if you were in pain all weekend it does not look like it.
You really got some great pictures of the weekend!!!

Debra said...

love the do! never thought i'd see u looking like that. i put some pics of thanksgiving on my blog too. believe there were 34 for dinner. it's crazy. it was great to see you guys!